• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello!

skycube

Hi everyone! I have been a cuber for almost 8 months now. I mostly solve my 3x3. But I can solve 2x2, 4x4, and a 5x5. I also like to solve my axel cube. It's one of my fav's. I wan to start a collection of twisty puzzles. Right now, my collection is still small, but growing!

My average on a 3x3 is around 27 secs, and my PB is 17.63

I am a senior high school student in Hawaii, and I have plans to go to the college here and study business and music theory and open up my own music shop
I like to play sports, play music on any instrument I can try, and I have a girlfriend that I have been with for almost three years and I love her very much!

I hope I can possibly be someone on this forum and I am looking forward to playing a role on this site!

skycube

I am not familiar with that shop because Haleiwa is a town on the island of O'ahu, and I from the east side of the big island. However, that song was amazing! Very well done!

Indeed, speed cubing is a very fun hobby. Some People think I am obsessed, but they don't understand. Lol
Thank yo for the warm welcome! :)

skycube

Yeah! Cubing has definitely become a big part if my life. I solve just about everyday. I always have my cube with me. I just sprained my wrist, so now I need to practice OH! Nothin stopping me! Lol

Want to hide this ad and support the community?