• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello

YouTube
Visit Channel
I am new to these threads, I live in Canton, Georgia (time to make redneck joke) and have been cubing for about three months.
-I play piano and Alto saxophone.
-I am in all advanced and accelerated classes in school.
-My PB on 3x3 is 19 Seconds seconds using CFOP. I average 28 seconds.
-I know F2L, 2 look OLL, and 2 look PLL

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
My favorite bands are 80's/70's bands like Depeche Mode, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Cure, Boomtown Rats and many more. My favorite modern band is Airborne Toxic Event. Don't like the modern pop stuff. BTW, I am only twelve

My extra curricular activities are what it sounds like, playing music.

I can solve 3x3 through 7x7 and can solve Megaminx (don't own one) and 3x4x5 (cool puzzle).

Last edited by a moderator:

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Get ready for people to start trying to convert you to Roux, hahaha. Oh, and might as well tell you before someone yells at you, hahaha. Try not to post two or more times in a row. If you need to add to what you've said, simply use the edit post button. When someone else replies, of course it's ok to post again. They just hate it when people double post.

Last edited: