• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello, I’m CodingCuber from Australia

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
As my name might suggest, 2 things I most enjoy in life are coding and cubing but since this is a cubing forum here’s some stuff about me:

Main 3x3: YJ YuLongV2 M
Main 2x2: YJ YuPo M
Main Pyraminx: QiYi QiMing

PBs(singles)

3x3: 20.05secs
2x2: 2.35secs
Pyra: 8.09secs(yes i know, i’m bad at pyra. If you know how i can get better please tell me)

Comps:

I’ve been to one competition which was Puzzling Pakenham 2019. I got really nervous and did really bad but it was really fun and i hope to do better next comp.

DarkSavage

Welcome to the forums! I also enjoy coding.

Pyra: 8.09secs(yes i know, i’m bad at pyra. If you know how i can get better please tell me)
If you know LBL, then it's just practice. All I know is LBL and my PB is 3 seconds, with an average of around 12. I've been told you can get sub 7 with LBL if you practice enough, but you can get where I am pretty quickly.

CodingCuber

WCA
2019HERR14
Welcome to the forums! I also enjoy coding.

If you know LBL, then it's just practice. All I know is LBL and my PB is 3 seconds, with an average of around 12. I've been told you can get sub 7 with LBL if you practice enough, but you can get where I am pretty quickly.
Thanks, got any good LBL tutorials I can try?

DarkSavage

Thanks, got any good LBL tutorials I can try?

That's the method I use. It's really simple, and you only need to know 5 algs.