• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello from Nigeria

Thread starter #1
I'm Infinime, from Nigeria... I'm somewhat new to speed cubing, but I've known how to solve a cube using beginners for about 6 years... Since becoming interested in speedcubing about a year ago, I've been able to reduce my average time from about 55 seconds to about 27.

WCA
2017MILL04
Thank you... But please, what's a CR? And how do I get one?
A CR, or a continental record, is a record for the fastest time in your continent, in your case, Africa. I think only 1 Nigerian currently holds CRs, and those are Blindfolded events.

The current 3x3 CR for Africa is 6.53 seconds. The current Average CR is 9.26 seconds.

Link here to look at other African Records. If you want to look at records for your home country of Nigeria, you may do so there as well.

https://www.worldcubeassociation.or...frica&years=&show=100+Persons&average=Average