• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello from East Coast USA!

ThumbsxUpx

WCA
2010WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys,

I am new to forums but not to cubing. I have been cubing for 8 months now =D I am happy to now be a part of this cubing forum, still finding my way around. This is the first forum I have ever joined so it is a bit confusing. I average around 30 seconds for 3x3. I use Intuitive F2L, 2-Look OLL, and am currently memorizing Full PLL. I hope that I will fit in this forum!

O

Owen

You're that guy from YouTube, right?

Well, we like (most) speedcubers around here.

ThumbsxUpx

WCA
2010WRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes I do pause a TON. I am really trying to fix that. The reason I pause a ton is I just learned how to solve my 3x3 cross on bottom and my look ahead sucks, HORRIBLY. I am working on fixing my epic fail at look ahead lol.

AvidCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forums!

For future reference, it is commonly looked down upon to post two times in a row ('double posting'). If you have something to say that you forgot to say in your previous post, just click the edit button at the bottom of your post.