• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello fellow speedcubers!

CUB3R01

I started an account on this site a few days ago. So far I really like this site and enjoy being able to discuss various cubing things with other people! I'm not a world class rubiks cube solver. I average around 25 seconds on the 3x3 and 2 minutes on the 4x4. Well anyway... hello everyone!

CUB3R01

Hey :)
By the way, how come it says you joined June 2009, I assume you mean a few months ago instead of days.
My bad, I made the account a few months ago... I've only really started using it in the past few days! I'm in the hospital for surgery and have lots of time on my hands. So i've just been looking through threads and learning about various speedcubing things... I must say that I really like this site.