• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everyone ;)

Antares

WCA
2011FRAN02
Hello guys I'm new on this forum !
My name is Alban, 22, I'm french. I've been cubing for ages and went to my first comp in 2011 (good old times when the zanchi ruled). I quit cubing for a while until a friend lent me his cube in 2015. My second comp were worlds 2017. Then I quit cubing for ~5 years after worlds 2017 for studies and other stuff (sad). Last week I randomly decided to do an ao50 with my old Valk and I'm hooked on cubing again. I bought a new gan (this whole magnet tech is new to me, feels pretty good).
My goal is to go in a comp in 2023, then quit cubing again and come back in 2029. One comp every 6 years, that's a good pace.

Right now Im around 11.5 and I train to get a sub 11ao100 with CFOP. I finished learning coll and I'm learning some WV now.

I'm still catching up with all the stuff that happened since 2017. It's cool to see new sick cubers like Tymon and it somehow feels good to see that Feliks and Max records are still insane even after 5 years.

Hope to see you guys in other threads :cool:

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello guys I'm new on this forum !
My name is Alban, 22, I'm french. I've been cubing for ages and went to my first comp in 2011 (good old times when the zanchi ruled). I quit cubing for a while until a friend lent me his cube in 2015. My second comp were worlds 2017. Then I quit cubing for ~5 years after worlds 2017 for studies and other stuff (sad). Last week I randomly decided to do an ao50 with my old Valk and I'm hooked on cubing again. I bought a new gan (this whole magnet tech is new to me, feels pretty good).
My goal is to go in a comp in 2023, then quit cubing again and come back in 2029. One comp every 6 years, that's a good pace.

Right now Im around 11.5 and I train to get a sub 11ao100 with CFOP. I finished learning coll and I'm learning some WV now.

I'm still catching up with all the stuff that happened since 2017. It's cool to see new sick cubers like Tymon and it somehow feels good to see that Feliks and Max records are still insane even after 5 years.

Hope to see you guys in other threads :cool:
Yo Alban welcome!