• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] hello everyone

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
yes i also do 2x2, and pyraminx. its kinda disappointing, basically im really young and i don't have much money, so i basically don't have any other cubes so i don't pratice them...
That's okay, you don't have to have much money to buy cubes. There are some really good budget options out there, you can ask about them on this thread:

scrubizilla

Thanks!

Also another disadvantage to being young is that my pinky finger isn't long enough to reach R' moves for OH.
im sure there is a fix to this but i havent heard of any. So at this point its making it hard to learn one handed.
my main right now is the gan 354 v2 which a lot of people have said is very small but its still nor small enough.

Last edited:

Skewb_Cube

Thanks!

Also another disadvantage to being young is that my pinky finger isn't long enough to reach R' moves for OH.
im sure there is a fix to this but i havent heard of any. So at this point its making it hard to learn one handed.
I also don't have long fingers either, but there's cubes that may help you with that, for example, the MoFang Jiaoshi Mini 5cm 3x3, this cube is at like 4 dollars.

LukasCubes

hey im back again, i comment on ur profile and somone is saying that u r an alt account of me. If you can please do something to let people klnow that you are not an alt account of mine.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Happy Cubing!

I have been in the speedcubing community for a while. I use both CFOP and Roux and I am method neutral solver. My main event is MBLD.