• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello Everyone!

Pseudonym

Hello everyone! I'm Pseudonym. I am interested in all WCA events (except 4BLD, 5BLD, and MultiBLD atm). I'm not really all that good at any event and I average around 28 or so in 3x3. Pyraminx is probably my best event and I can average about 8 I think though I'm out of practice. I am also a speedrunner mainly of Super Mario Odyssey and a distance runner and I am from North Carolina.

Pseudonym

Welcome! I am a runner, too. I am kind of out of shape right now, though because of quarantine. I've just been sitting at home doing homework and cubing.
Yeah I feel you, it's hard to stay motivated since the season is probably over.

Pseudonym

Welcome to the forums! I love Mario Odyssey, and I also enjoy speed running, but I haven't done a serious run of the game yet. Maybe one day if I come back to it lol
I would totally recommend it as a speed game but be careful or you'll be addicted before you know it.

demontoe

Welcome Pseudonym to the forums! He who runs and runs away lives to run another day! :p peace