• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello everyone

Capybara

Hello, I'm a cuber from Singapore, age 13. I started cubing a few weeks ago and now my PB is 32. I'm still using the beginners method with 2 look OLL. Currently trying to learn F2L in hopes of decreasing my average time. (Is it just me or is headlights annoying?)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome! Do you know full PLL then? That would be impressive :). F2L will increase your times at first, but don’t be discouraged, it will go away with practise! Don’t forget to check out other methods too, like Roux, ZZ and Petrus.

Capybara

Unfortunately my brain isn't big enough for full PLL but I can recognize some of them. I do L' U R U' L U R' + (sune) twice (if there are no matching corners and then solve using H, U or Z perms.

Fredrick

It would probably be easier if you learned T and Y perm. It would make your pll much quicker.

Fredrick

I learned it with T perms. It doesn’t change much since they both do the same thing for 2 look pll. It is down to personal preference though. I can do my tperms faster than my jperms.