• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

alex

Hello everyone!.My name is alex and i am from greece.my english are not so good but...anyway.I'm 15 years old and when i was younger at the age of 5 my um bought me a rubik's cube and she scrambled it.then i was trying to solve it but i couldn't of course!.then i was so angry about it (cuz i couldn't solve it) and i never layed hand on it again!Then after many years i went to my cousin's house and i saw the rubik's cube on his desk.I tried to solve it and i understood a way that the rubik's cube can be solved.i thought it was that way i was thinking but it wasn't.I only could solve one side.But i didn;t realized that it is imposible with the way i was thinking and i didn't knew that i must know some algs for the beginner method.then i had to go to my german class and i left the cube there.I asked my mum where is my cube and she said me that she doesn't know and she maybe threw it at the trash!I searched then the hole town to buy a rubik's cube but it is very unfamous here in greece and i didn't find anything :(.then one day i was going to buy a birthdayprezent for a friend of mine and i saw a 2x2 keychain cube!.i bought it but i couldn;t solve it.then some years later i saw a 3x3 rubik's cube.i hadn't internet yet and i couldn;t solve it.then one day when my dad ordered to plug internet at my home i was very excited! (i forgot about the rubik's cube and i didn;t knew that i could learn how to solve it at the internet)then my sister said.....WOW!!! u cand find anything u want in there and the rubik's cube came directly in my mind.i typed it at youtube and that's how i learned to solve it.!!! lol i hope i didn't tire you! i know i didn't write many about myself but i didn't know what to write....anyway sorry for my english again
alex

Last edited: