• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello everyone

ahmedkl

Just wanted to introduce myself though i started asking for help as soon as i joined the forums :(
well i am Ahmed from Pakistan , and just started cubing a week or two ago :)

ahmedkl

i am using the layer by layer method , though my best time so far is 3min 46sec :( , i am practicing more and more hopefully in about 2-3 weeks i will try to bring it down under 1 min .
Apart from that the forums look boring :(

StachuK1992

statue
WCA
2008KORI02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i am using the layer by layer method , though my best time so far is 3min 46sec :( , i am practicing more and more hopefully in about 2-3 weeks i will try to bring it down under 1 min .
Apart from that the forums look boring :(

Depending on your internet connection (sorry, am ignorant in the knowledge of internet speeds everywhere. :p), I'd suggest checking out badmephisto's videos on youtube, if you haven't already. They can get you quite fast.

With even 30m of practice a day, you'll be able to get sub-minute in no time!

As far as the forums' entertainment value, once you've been here for a little bit, it becomes less as a means of entertainment and more like a family. :)

ThatGuy

WCA
2010GUSH01
Hi there! I don't want to offend you (which I don't think this will) but there's this Pakistani at my school who get made fun of for being Indian so he says "Look, I don't worship a cow." (sorry Indians out there). We look forward to your progress:D

Slowpoke

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too but I've found the forum to be extremely helpful. Be sure to use the search function, rather than making new threads on things that have already been covered.

I'd suggest checking out badmephisto's videos on youtube, if you haven't already. They can get you quite fast.

I've found his videos to be very helpful. I'm using his video about F2L right now. :D

ahmedkl

thank you again , wanted to ask that which is the best speedcube around ? i want to buy one cause the one which i have atm is fake and it moves so slow :/