• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello cubers!!

DNF_Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome!I actually tried to learn CLL when I was at your speed, and I got overwhelmed by all the algorithms. Try grinding ortega, and learning to predict the next steps before you do them, and once you're sub 5 learn CLL

Roux Empress

Yooooo I'm learning CMLL to use on 2x2 and Roux. Your choice of methods really depend on your goal, if you simply want to be sub-5 it'll be much easier with Ortega, learn efficient algs, plan the face in inspection and try predicting the oll, learn a few more aldgs to avoid cube rotations during pll. J perm's videos will really help you

Alex Davison

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yooooo I'm learning CMLL to use on 2x2 and Roux. Your choice of methods really depend on your goal, if you simply want to be sub-5 it'll be much easier with Ortega, learn efficient algs, plan the face in inspection and try predicting the oll, learn a few more aldgs to avoid cube rotations during pll. J perm's videos will really help you
CMLL for Roux is fine, but you really shouldn't use it for 2x2.

WCA
2019NELS04
YouTube
Visit Channel
I grinded 1000 solves on Ortega over the past 2 weeks, and CLL isn't that confusing. I think my cube isn't great because I couldn't get my times down much after a lot of practice, or maybe I just have bad lookahead. Here's my time chart for my 1000 solves. download.png

I think I just have too many pauses, AUFs and rotations.

Last edited: