• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Hello Cubers

Baron1213

Hi. My name is Bhavya a.k.a Baron. I am a guy. I am in 9th grade. I reside in India. I developed an interest in cubing 2 years back, but only learnt it a couple of months back. Now I average around 1:10 and my best time is 50 secs, using the Rubik's Brand
I can also solve the 2x2x2 cube, for which I've designed my own algorithm, which is pretty much the same one used in 3x3x3 beginner method. My best time in 2x2x2 cube is 30 secs.
Other than cubing I am interested in music(Eminem and Linkin Park fan) and football(support Chelsea) and even basketball. I am also an avid gamer(Baron is my Gaming name).
Well that's that guys. I would definitely appreciate if you guys have any tips for me.

Last edited:

rjcaste

WCA
2015CAST24
Welcome!

I would recommend that you get a real speedcube, like a Moyu Aolong or Weilong. The Guanlong is a really good budget cube as it costs less sub-$5 and is a really good cube for the price. I think it's the right time.

Also, consider upgrading to a faster method such as CFOP, Roux, or ZZ: https://www.speedsolving.com/forum/...ner-s-Guide-to-Choosing-a-Speedsolving-Method

You play on PC, right? What games do you have?