• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

HD Truong Giang's Progression Thread.

Start from July, here's my achievements:
Sub 18 3x3. (Intuitive F2L, 27/57 OLL, 16/21 PLL.)
Sub 1 minute 4x4. (Yau method)
Sub 6 2x2. (Full Ortega)
PB 3x3: 6,84.
2x2: 1,43.
4x4: 27,54.

Last edited:

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
How the heck do you have a 6 second 3x3 solve, and you average 18 seconds???
I noticed that you have not finished pll, and you started oll. Not trying to be a drill sergeant here or anything else, but it might be a good idea to finish pll before starting oll again.
Keep up the good work, and please give us some updates on your progress.

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
Start from July, here's my achievements:
Sub 18 3x3. (Intuitive F2L, 27/57 OLL, 16/21 PLL.)
Sub 1 minute 4x4. (Yau method)
Sub 6 2x2. (Full Ortega)
PB 3x3: 6,84.
2x2: 1,43.
4x4: 27,54.
I would move to advanced F2L, and finish OLL and PLL

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will try to explain the fingertricks as best as possible.
Start at home grip with both thumbs in front. R2 downward with right hand, U' push with right ring finger, R up with right hand, U' push with left index finger, R with right hand, U with right index finger, R' with right hand, U push with left index finger, R2 up, U push with right index finger and D' push with left ring finger at the same time, R with right hand, U' with left index, R' with right hand, D push with left ring finger.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
But for the Wide u Gc perm, you have a rotation. Generally, plls with rotations like those are bad. The algorithm for the V perm that has a rotation is bad, but the RUD version is better. No Y's, or Z's.
So for G perms, any perm with RUD is automatically superior. No question. Just use RUD versions. They are way superior than wide u versions. At least, to me, that is.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
But for the Wide u Gc perm, you have a rotation. Generally, plls with rotations like those are bad. The algorithm for the V perm that has a rotation is bad, but the RUD version is better. No Y's, or Z's.
So for G perms, any perm with RUD is automatically superior. No question. Just use RUD versions. They are way superior than wide u versions. At least, to me, that is.
No it’s rotationless