• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Have we met?

Scott

Lets see how many people on these forums acualy know each other. Post cuber's that you'v met in person, that are also on these boards. Also post where you met them.

For me, i met Joel (World Cube 2005) and Peter (Rutgers Fall 2005).

dougreed

Umm, I think I ran into Joel (briefly) at the 2005 WC.

[Joel, if you can confirm this, it would be great. I think you left me Sapan's 2x2x2 when you couldn't find him.]

Also, I know I met a lot of people at the WC on that Friday before the competition. I was out by the pool, and there were a lot of cubers out there. But my memory is pretty poor, and I don't remember everyone's names.

-Doug

Joël

WCA
2004NOOR01
Yes Doug, that was me at the worlds!

I have met most people who were at the World Championship '05. Same thing for the following competitions: Dutch Open '04, Dutch Open '05, Dutch Nationals '05, German Cube Day '05. I have also met most Dutch Cubers IRL.... :D I guess I 'know' quite a lot of people.

I also know DanH quite well.. I visited him once in the UK.. He's cool.

- Jo?l.

BillT

WC05: Doug, Peter, Casey, Joel, many others...
Rutgers: Peter (again), Scott (see if you remember), etc.

I thinks that's everyone that I've met from this forum.

Smoid

I have yet to go to a competition. Sniph and I are trying to goto one. But I am in Canada and probably can't make far away compeitions. :(

BashTheFash

This is Clayne Hawley, the only person on here that I know I know so far is Doug. I just signed up, so I don't know who else is on here that I know.

Myspace

(eh, I said "I know" way too many times...)