• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hastings Open 2018 (UK)

Burnsy101

Hi,

I will be selling cubes at this competition.
Custom built MF3RS2M for cheaper than the cubicle. They will have all been set up by me and broken in, and I truly believe that they are the best on the market at the moment.

They will be going for 25£ (I think)

Tomarse

WCA
2008DOOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, it's been about 8 years since I've been on the forum or involved in speedcubing, all my cubes were stolen after UK Nationals 2010 and I never got round to replacing them.

I'm local to Hastings and would really like to catch up with anyone old or new and potentially hang out before the competition!? If anyone is up for please hit me up, It's been such a long time since I've been involved in the scene and would love to meet all the new faces!

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, it's been about 8 years since I've been on the forum or involved in speedcubing, all my cubes were stolen after UK Nationals 2010 and I never got round to replacing them.

I'm local to Hastings and would really like to catch up with anyone old or new and potentially hang out before the competition!? If anyone is up for please hit me up, It's been such a long time since I've been involved in the scene and would love to meet all the new faces!
I started in 2015, but yeah, sure!
If you wanna borrow some of my old mains to compete with, then you're welcome to.

Tomarse

WCA
2008DOOL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,

I will be selling cubes at this competition.
Custom built MF3RS2M for cheaper than the cubicle. They will have all been set up by me and broken in, and I truly believe that they are the best on the market at the moment.

They will be going for 25£ (I think)
Hi mate. Which cubes will you also be offering? I may bring a bunch of cash to spend

Burnsy101

Yeah. Thanks a lot Charlie, Harry and Rob. It was a really well-organised comp even if I dnfed on way too many solves