• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Has anybody made an algorithim generator for Tablets?

The same as the title. Also if this isnt a thing, @Sion or @KAINOS would you mind coding one? Or anyone that has the skills and resources. My family only has a family laptop and they don’t want me downloading anything on it so this would be really nice for generating algs for my method. If so, thanks!

EDIT: also if anyone is up for this, could you prioritize iOS over android? Thanks!

KAINOS

The same as the title. Also if this isnt a thing, @Sion or @KAINOS would you mind coding one? Or anyone that has the skills and resources. My family only has a family laptop and they don’t want me downloading anything on it so this would be really nice for generating algs for my method. If so, thanks!

EDIT: also if anyone is up for this, could you prioritize iOS over android? Thanks!
Woah I got tagged for the first time

Sorry to say this, but I really don't know about coding at all... I think I've mentioned it before in a different thread but of course it's not your fault at all that you didn't know it.
Just did a quick google search to help out anyway and found out you can run .exe files on Android with some kind of emulator(?). Then you can download Cube Explorer or HARCS to run it. I couldn't find if such thing is possible on iOS though, looks like it's impossible in the first place :(

From something I googled real quick you can download zip files on iOS and I believe there is a version of that for harcs but I don’t know how I would actually get the application running. @mDiPalma do you know anything about this? I know you made harcs so maybe you know how to download on an iOS device?