• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Harris Chan 5x5 2:04.8

Harris Chan

WCA
2007CHAN07
YouTube
Visit Channel

Good solve for me, but I need to learn to do the centers (and edges of course) faster o_O

I can't get any faster time (sub2) with my ES 5x5, it's getting so loose that I can't do fingertricks/turn faster on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin-H

WCA
2007HUBE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I always giggle a bit when I see a very fast 3x3x3 solver do something like 63 edges.

And I always cry a bit when I see them doing something like 21 3x3

(for me it's more like 40/50/40)

you should watch me. I am averaging 2:20 - 2:30 on the 5x5, having 22 seconds for the 3x3 part and 35-40 seconds for the centers. Now you should know what my tredges are like :(

I know that at the Italian Open, I was doing something like a 2:40 solve and the judge said: oh my god, incredible. 22 seconds for the 3x3 part.

Harris, I noticed that you did one F2L pair with cross on left. I also do that quite often on big cubes. Do you have any idea why? (I actually don't)

Last edited: