• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Today is an important day, as we reflect on what we are grateful for in life. So, for the sake of it, let's write down three things that you happen to be thankful for.
I'll go first:
I'm grateful for a loving family that adopted me; wonderful friends, one who which taught me how to solve a Rubik's Cube, and the privilage to be able to have food, shelter, and a way to get an education.

Lio2010

Im german but anyway
I'm thankfull for:
A good family
House and food
Cubing as a hobby
My intelligence, althrough my classmates bully me cause they are not that smart and they cant skip a class with ease
Why not for my friends? I dont have any friends
More than 3 but who cares?

I’m thankful for
Cubing
Not having to worry about food or shelter (sorry if you do)
My awesome crazy family 😎
And friends.

YouTube
Visit Channel
@Lio2010 just keep cubing and going to competitions and you'll find friends who want to do things with you. And don't worry about your classmates. Ignore them and continue working hard, and in time they will see that smart people can go far in life.

Mattecuber

i'm thankful because i have a family that gives me everything i need and supports me in every sad moment of my life. i'm also thankful because i have a lot of friends and i can afford an education that will give me a better future.