• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

haiyan 3x3 center cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Rainpaw4
I lost a center cap for my black alpha type A when I was speed cubing and it fell down in a sewage drain. (might post pictures of the cube later when i find my webcam because i'm not completely sure which alpha cube it is)

Does anyone have a center cap that they have no use for and are willing to give to me for free? I'm pretty sure you can just send it in a regular envelope.

post your price if you want me to pay for it (with money or youtube subscription or something). It's my only speed cube until my guhong arrives in november :( the only other 3x3 i have is a rubik's brand that locks up a ton and is super loose (pops a lot because it's not exactly built for speed cubing)

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Rainpaw4
The GuHong is definitely good, but it's going to be obsolete in November. We already have the new Dayan cubes that have come out that are apparently better than the GuHong.
i know. my parents just won't spend more than 9 bucks on a cube. i am planning on buying another dayan cube but i'm not sure which one. i run a cubing club at school and i'm planning on asking the teacher to buy a cube for me if i pay for it. but i would like to keep practicing while i wait for my cube.

inuyasha51089

YouTube
inuyasha51089
check my post on my large lot of cubes for sale here in the buy sell and trade and go ahead and see if there is a cube in there that you would like and i will be sure it is in tip top shape and with a new set of stickers or tiles and lubed up for you not to mention within the price your parents will allow (hopefully in my case the 9 bucks doesnt include shipping). I know how hard it is as a cuber to get started on a budget and am more then happy to meet that price range to help you if you like a smoother cube i may recommend the baby blue f2 of the other f2 i have on there but thats up to you look at the cubes and pm me which one

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Rainpaw4
check my post on my large lot of cubes for sale here in the buy sell and trade and go ahead and see if there is a cube in there that you would like and i will be sure it is in tip top shape and with a new set of stickers or tiles and lubed up for you not to mention within the price your parents will allow (hopefully in my case the 9 bucks doesnt include shipping). I know how hard it is as a cuber to get started on a budget and am more then happy to meet that price range to help you if you like a smoother cube i may recommend the baby blue f2 of the other f2 i have on there but thats up to you look at the cubes and pm me which one

great... very bad picture but i don't have another camera.... i just borrowed the white version from a friend cuz it's easier to see in the picture.
anyway.... do you have a center cap that looks like that?

i kind of prefer black cubes because of recognition and do you have a 1/2 bright set of 3x3 cubesmith tiles or something?

EDIT: how to post picture?

Last edited:

MovingOnUp

WCA
2011UNKR01

great... very bad picture but i don't have another camera.... i just borrowed the white version from a friend cuz it's easier to see in the picture.

i kind of prefer black cubes because of recognition and do you have a 1/2 bright set of 3x3 cubesmith tiles or something?

click the insert image button but have the pic on a url

inuyasha51089

YouTube
inuyasha51089

tiles do not come in bright but i do have bright stickers by cubesmith pm me the cube you like and i will be happy to sell it to you within your parents price

Status
Not open for further replies.