• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Guhong sticker size?

PuduMaster

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've got a Dayan Guhong (Lone goose) and an Alpha V but i ordered 1 set of normal stickers (cubesmith) and one set of the smaller size.
which size should i put on which cube?

*EDIT* basically what im asking is which looks better

Last edited:

Tyjet66

YouTube
Visit Channel
3x3 stickers are 3x3 size... Either way it has no beneficial effect. Do whichever pleases you better. My opinion, place smaller ones on the Guhong, my reasoning for that, is the sticker son my Guhong wear faster than my A-V.

kpcube

the Gu hong is 5.7 cm's^3 and the A-V is 5.5 cm^3. the Cubesmith smalls the site says are for the type F. Normal tiles fit on both my A-V and Guhong. I'd say its preference

clover

WCA
2011VOCH01
The A-V is slightly smaller than the Guhong so I'd say put the smaller set on your A-V and the standard set on your Guhong.