• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

gsingh's road to the 3x3 WR average // Grinding Big Cubes

Oh my god I have like 7 billion steel ones. Crazy to think people may just own them without knowing.
Some people say Clock Enthusiast keeps the souls of every human being contained within his outrageously large steel penny collection. One per soul. Lore has it that he only purchases things with his pennies and every time they leave his possession a life is taken.

#Don'tLetClockBuyTheGan13

Some people say Clock Enthusiast keeps the souls of every human being contained within his outrageously large steel penny collection. One per soul. Lore has it that he only purchases things with his pennies and every time they leave his possession a life is taken.

I’d pay to not buy the Gan 13.

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01

Seems like the topic left to get the milk...