• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Greetings! Artist here.

MeisterBa

Wondering what Mondrian would have thought! Perhaps his art inspired this whole generational craze!
I’m happy to find y’al! Back in the mid 70s some physicists friends were taken with the brand new Rubiks cube and came over to see if they could teach it. I learned their strategies and joined in the fun! I hope to recover those wonderful notes deep in my storage unit. L O L. I have forgotten a couple of those dear algorithms, so simple so instant for solving and showing how to solve almost any predicament. Like swapping 2 leftover sides. A8FE505C-CDC9-4AA6-81D8-88141E782CD7.jpegIt is gratifying to get older kids hooked on something so meaningful and brain cell building. Right? I’m strictly 3 x 3 and have a 1956 Belair Chevrolet, what can I say.