• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Goth Kids Dancing To Dgcubes CubeDepot Rap

maxcuber322

WCA
2015PAGE04
Although that video is meant to be comedic and i'm sure that the creator of this has no ill feelings towards those people, I feel like I need to address this. Emo/Goth/Alternative people are arguably the most misinterpreted Clique/Niche within our english speaking culture. Many people perceive these kinds of people as just "depressed people who wear all black and want to kill themselves". Another example of misinterpretation is the "nerd" group of people, and this is the group that I feel most cubers i identify with. Again, many people still think that "nerds" are just really smart people with no social life. So I invite you to try to research or even make a friend that fits into a different "clique" or "niche" than you. And I hope that we can end these invisible barriers of culture.