• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Good offline timers for pc?

CubeGuyYT

Hello guys.

I am looking for a offline timer that can save times and works on potato pc’s. A free option would be appreciated.

My main web timer is csTimer, and I saved it as a Google app, but not sure if it works offline.

Thom S.

Under the "List of Cubing Software" at the Wiki you can find some desktop timers. I recently switched to Block Keeper and I like it.
You could consider using an app. The one I use is this one. Never had a problem with it. Although it takes up to ten seconds to display my 20000 Sq1 solves but that's to be expected.

Josh_

WCA
2019MARR04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello guys.

I am looking for a offline timer that can save times and works on potato pc’s. A free option would be appreciated.

My main web timer is csTimer, and I saved it as a Google app, but not sure if it works offline.
csTimer works offline as long as you open up the tab before going offline.

CubeGuyYT

Ok. I have found some really old ones which aren’t even hosted anymore so I’m glad block keeper is.
Thanks!