• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Good morning, world, and all who inhabit it.

Thread starter #1
It's nice to finally be here. :D

A little about my cubing history: I first learned how to solve the cube in a weird time. I learned how to solve he first layer corners last year, and then the second layer edges, but I was stuck there for about a month or two trying to find out where to go. Finally, I learned a last layer method on ruwix.com and Since then, I've learned full 4LLL from mainly badmephisto.com and cubewhiz.com. I'm on the way to full PLL (8 left!!!111!1), and I've learned (and figured out a couple for myself) a few OLL cases.

What I use: Sadly, I'm stuck with a Rubik's brand speedcube (which I got for Christmas), a Rubik's brand 2x2 (not that bad actually), and a V-Cube 5 (temporarily using my friend's Shengshou 5x5).

My methods: 2x2-Ortega/Sortega 3x3-half-CFOP 5x5-Reduction (working on a new method)

Why I'm not going to buy a Shengshou 5x5 for myself (image):
WIN_20160603_203919.JPG Also, my entire current collection:
WIN_20160603_204844.JPG

Thread starter #7
What's up?

Also, was there a character limit on your username so you couldn't fit in the last Y?
Nothing much is up, I mean school is coming to a close, though. Soon I will be able to cube non-stop. And cowbo is no misspelling, I tell you.
fun fact: you're member #25999

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Matt11111
Nothing much is up, I mean school is coming to a close, though. Soon I will be able to cube non-stop. And cowbo is no misspelling, I tell you.
fun fact: you're member #25999
Huh, so I am.

Yep, the end of school is in basically a week and a half for me. Which means I can play Smash 4 nonstop. And cube, I s'pose.