• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gone: Accidentally ordered a WRM2020 in Black

chron0s

Title says it all - from the cubicle - I'll have to pay to ship it back so if anyone wants it (NIB, unopened) I'm happy to sell it at cost with free shipping. I can throw in a free QR code sticker and stand as well :) just seems like a waste to send it back to them, and have them then ship it again somewhere else. I have another FS thread with lots of stuff in case you want other puzzles with it.

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Title says it all - from the cubicle - I'll have to pay to ship it back so if anyone wants it (NIB, unopened) I'm happy to sell it at cost with free shipping. I can throw in a free QR code sticker and stand as well :) just seems like a waste to send it back to them, and have them then ship it again somewhere else. I have another FS thread with lots of stuff in case you want other puzzles with it.
Darn I just bought a WRM 2020 in black (I FREAKING HATE frosted plastic) I would have bought yours but oh well.