• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Giveaway Winner Announcement: Dayan NeZha 5x5 M (Standard)

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for doing this, my favourite part of the cubing community is how nice they are, ever since i joined this website, i have not met any mean people.
Scs sucks.
JK jperm is the best, although I do buy from TC and have a thing going with @cubertime

Swamp347

WCA
2018PORT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is cool, Thanks for doing it!! My favorite part about cubing is competing against myself to get good times. Nothing is as great as finally breaking your pb after lots and lots of practice.

Multicubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
Giveaway Rules:
1) US residents only
2) Must have joined the forums in 2021 or earlier – this ensures the winner is not a newly created or duplicate account. Please do not spam this thread with multiple entries.

How it Works:
  • Comment once below and answer the following question: “My favorite part of cubing is _____”
  • I will choose a winner with a random number generator in 2 weeks on Friday July 8th, 2022

What’s Up For Grabs:
The new stickerless Dayan Nezha 5x5M (Standard). This is an exciting new release and it’s great to see Dayan moving into big cubes. One of you will get to try it out for free!

I hope to get back to using the forums more regularly but this is always a fun way to give back to the community.

This giveaway is not sponsored and is completely separate from my Youtube channel that’s gone dormant over the last few months...I'll be getting back into content creation soon though! Just for fun, check out my cube collection video below where I scrambled all 200+ cubes in my collection:

View attachment 19735
My favorite part about cubing is new cube mods, all shapes and sizes!

CornerTwisted

WCA
2021HITC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Giveaway Rules:
1) US residents only
2) Must have joined the forums in 2021 or earlier – this ensures the winner is not a newly created or duplicate account. Please do not spam this thread with multiple entries.

How it Works:
  • Comment once below and answer the following question: “My favorite part of cubing is _____”
  • I will choose a winner with a random number generator in 2 weeks on Friday July 8th, 2022

What’s Up For Grabs:
The new stickerless Dayan Nezha 5x5M (Standard). This is an exciting new release and it’s great to see Dayan moving into big cubes. One of you will get to try it out for free!

I hope to get back to using the forums more regularly but this is always a fun way to give back to the community.

This giveaway is not sponsored and is completely separate from my Youtube channel that’s gone dormant over the last few months...I'll be getting back into content creation soon though! Just for fun, check out my cube collection video below where I scrambled all 200+ cubes in my collection:

View attachment 19735
Thanks for hosting this!

My favourite part of cubing is the friendly community. I have gotten so much help from very nice people over the years. :)