• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Getting back into cubing

tkoalas

Hi! My name is Eric, and I just upgrade to a speedcube from a brand name Rubik's Cube (3x3x3). I used to use F2L, OLL, and PLL, but I have switched to Roux and am really enjoying it. The only thing is that I seem to keep finding little hurdles with it.... I like the inuitiveness with it, though.

Anywho, here I am. I used to cube when I was younger, and my record was 1:30ish. Right now, I am still pretty slow, as I just changed methods. I find that memorizing a lot of algorithms can be intimidating, so I am just starting with the beginner's way of doing the Roux. I enjoy it, though!

SamBerg0

I recently started Roux, and I find it easier to learn and you can get better times with the beginner version than with CFOP.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi! My name is Eric, and I just upgrade to a speedcube from a brand name Rubik's Cube (3x3x3). I used to use F2L, OLL, and PLL, but I have switched to Roux and am really enjoying it. The only thing is that I seem to keep finding little hurdles with it.... I like the inuitiveness with it, though.

Anywho, here I am. I used to cube when I was younger, and my record was 1:30ish. Right now, I am still pretty slow, as I just changed methods. I find that memorizing a lot of algorithms can be intimidating, so I am just starting with the beginner's way of doing the Roux. I enjoy it, though!
Welcome!

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the forums, I hope you find the Roux method fun.

I am method neutral. I use both CFOP and Roux in my official solves. I hope you explore Roux more and get faster with it.

Happy Cubing!

scrubizilla

YouTube
Visit Channel
Im noticing that roux really suits lots of people who have a more intuitive approach to speedcubing and beginners thats really cool that lots of people are using it even though never really liked it that much!