• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Get to Know Your Favorite Cuber - Cornelius Dieckmann

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Cyotheking
This is a great series! Really enjoyed the video. I like the music, but I think you should tone it down just a bit.
Thank you for your feedback!

Were you using headphones or speakers? I've found it quite difficult to mix for both headphones and music. Most of the time it's too quiet for speakers and too loud for headphones.

rubikmaster

WCA
2011JANE01
YouTube
SpeedcubingTV
Thank you for your feedback!

Were you using headphones or speakers? I've found it quite difficult to mix for both headphones and music. Most of the time it's too quiet for speakers and too loud for headphones.
I was using speakers. I've now tried listening to it at a lower volume and I find that I can still hear his voice very clearly, but the music is not so loud so I guess that fixes it lol. But at higher volumes the music is a bit distracting.

Phinagin

WCA
2015PATT04
Just wondering if this was filmed during US nationals weekend, because if so I think we can expect more of this series which is great!

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
What were you listening on? Speakers or headphones? I'm finding that this varies from lots of people. Some people can barely hear it and others think it's way too loud.
i tried both, and i can hear is voice clearly and loudly, i just find that the music is loud and fast enough to be very distracting from the content.

illius

WCA
2015VIRJ01
Drew Brads and Luke Etter next please. Maybe you already did them with Cornelius at Nationals? (Chris suddenly regrets not doing them at US Nationals).