• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Garf's Progression Thread - Speedrunning MC/TWHG - Road to World Class Mega

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
what can you do with this?

ANDROID

iOS

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
what can you do with this?

ANDROID

iOS
I don't know. Can't exactly get that right now, but I might be interested in that.
It looks really simplistic for whatever project you can create.

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, after some coding (and playing the game all the way through to make sure everything works) I present to you my Five Nights at Freddy's.
This is a remix from someone elses project, but I couldn't remix it until I figured out what was going on with freddy.
Explanation of what the animatronics do in the description

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So it looks like I have done a lot of stuff for the Rubik's Cube. Apparently I averaged 12 seconds for 3x3, 45 seconds for 4x4, 1:30 for 5x5, 2:40 for 6x6, and sub-4 for 7x7, plus sub 1:05 for what I think is called Megaminx, and, from I have done a little search on, sub-30 for square-1.
But of course, that was before I bumped my head, so I don't know how to solve any of the puzzles.
I will start with the 3x3, since, I believe, is the most iconic puzzle to ever exist.

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
So it looks like I have done a lot of stuff for the Rubik's Cube. Apparently I averaged 12 seconds for 3x3, 45 seconds for 4x4, 1:30 for 5x5, 2:40 for 6x6, and sub-4 for 7x7, plus sub 1:05 for what I think is called Megaminx, and, from I have done a little search on, sub-30 for square-1.
But of course, that was before I bumped my head, so I don't know how to solve any of the puzzles.
I will start with the 3x3, since, I believe, is the most iconic puzzle to ever exist.
Today isn't April 1'st you know...

WCA
2021BRAN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
He is serious.