• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan Mega vs. Galaxy V2 L M

The Cubix

Hi, I am currently thinking about getting a good megaminx and I am not shure if I should buy a Cosmic Galaxy V2 L M or a Gan Megaminx. What are your opinions on the puzzles?

OreKehStrah

Hi, I am currently thinking about getting a good megaminx and I am not shure if I should buy a Cosmic Galaxy V2 L M or a Gan Megaminx. What are your opinions on the puzzles?
I just got the Gan mega a couple days ago. Currently I’m gonna recommend the galaxy v2 m or LM. It’s way cheaper than the fan and I think it’s easier to get set up. The Gan has been awkward to hold because of the shape and frosted pieces, and I’m in the process of trying to find a good setup.

kadabrium

is so much faster than the galaxy despite the slightly worse gripe nough for me to prefer it