• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan Mega vs. Galaxy V2 L M

The Cubix

Hi, I am currently thinking about getting a good megaminx and I am not shure if I should buy a Cosmic Galaxy V2 L M or a Gan Megaminx. What are your opinions on the puzzles?

OreKehStrah

Hi, I am currently thinking about getting a good megaminx and I am not shure if I should buy a Cosmic Galaxy V2 L M or a Gan Megaminx. What are your opinions on the puzzles?
I just got the Gan mega a couple days ago. Currently I’m gonna recommend the galaxy v2 m or LM. It’s way cheaper than the fan and I think it’s easier to get set up. The Gan has been awkward to hold because of the shape and frosted pieces, and I’m in the process of trying to find a good setup.

kadabrium

is so much faster than the galaxy despite the slightly worse gripe nough for me to prefer it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Smcuber Buy, Sell, Trade 0
Ghost Cuber Buy, Sell, Trade 4
S Puzzle Reviews 3
G WR/CR/NR solves 6
ROEVOSS Puzzle Reviews 18