• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan air sm problem

A2Cubed

Hey guys I just wanted to see if any of you could help me with a problem I have been facing with my GAN air SM. I I unstickered the cube and when I reassembled it I found that the pieces weren’t fitting together properly! Any help would be very appreciated! D68D24F5-D5DB-4201-8B11-2C5074551539.jpeg

PetrusQuber

YouTube
N/A
That’s weird... Disassemble your SM and find the rogue pieces, is it any different than others?
If it isn’t those pieces, maybe something else is dislodging it. Maybe there's like something stuck inside it.

Scrutinise every piece, core, etc for new defects.

YouTube
Tom TheCuber
Try fully unscrewing the GES, wigging the out of place pieces about a bit to see if they drop back in to place, then put back in the GES