• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan air s with clicky sound, plz help

Jiffy Jofan

could anyone tell me how to fix a clicky sound on my gan? i know that i dont need to sand it down and there are no magnet problems(its not a sm) and ive put a lot of lube on it.

qwertycuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
The clicky sound could be coming from the pieces sticking to the lube at certain points, which in that case you just need to break it in a bit more. Another possibility is the GES nuts rubbing against the pieces, which can be solved by dropping some lube under the GES nuts.

Jiffy Jofan

The clicky sound could be coming from the pieces sticking to the lube at certain points, which in that case you just need to break it in a bit more. Another possibility is the GES nuts rubbing against the pieces, which can be solved by dropping some lube under the GES nuts.
ill try the second one. Btw, how often should i change my core lube? (its traxxas 50k)