• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Gan 356 X cleaning issue

Marsio95

Hello Everyone. My name is Marcello. I've been using the beautiful Gan X for one months. without any problems. Than i decided to use a lube suggested by a guy from the shop where i bought the cube, and now is a kind of stacked. I cannot actually feel the same smooth feeling that i felt using it for the first time, and also since it is staked i have to apply a strong pressure to solve it faster, risking to break it. Do you have any suggestion to clean it properly and lube it properly? It will be nice if someone could suggest me some specific product to use. Thanking you guys in advance.

Marcello

DarkSavage

Hello Everyone. My name is Marcello. I've been using the beautiful Gan X for one months. without any problems. Than i decided to use a lube suggested by a guy from the shop where i bought the cube, and now is a kind of stacked. I cannot actually feel the same smooth feeling that i felt using it for the first time, and also since it is staked i have to apply a strong pressure to solve it faster, risking to break it. Do you have any suggestion to clean it properly and lube it properly? It will be nice if someone could suggest me some specific product to use. Thanking you guys in advance.

Marcello
Here's a tutorial for setting up a Gan 356 X specifically:

OreKehStrah

Marcello
Just do a lot of solves. That will eventually get rid of the lube you used. I would personally just do minimal lubing with Traxxas 50k in the future and maybe a lighter lube as well such as Lubicle silk.

GAN 356 X