• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Funs ShuangRen The New Year's edition

cubetwister

4tk7.jpg

8hsg.jpg

i8md.jpg

05vd.jpg

Attachments

• 8hsg.jpg
    8hsg.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I would definitely get one. Idc if they're comp legal or not.
In this picture, it looks as if some of the pieces are different to the others. Is that just because the core is visible and the pieces are transparent, or are they actually different?

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
WHOA
These new pics just came up and I think these could be a field day for the WCA. You can't see the stickers when you shouldn't since the caps are opaque, but then you have the transparent bit in the middle that looks fricking awesome.

God these are awesome.

These are 54.6mm right?

cubetwister

yes ,it is 54.6 mm

The Exquisite series : the core is visible and the pieces are transparent;
The Crystal series : the core is transparent and the pieces are visible;
The Other series : the core and the pieces are visible;

It may the most beautiful cubes in the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ymir

Hmm.... I think the the clear/white looks quite nice, its to bad they are not allowed to be used in competition.

Ymir

Am I missing something completely obvious, or is 3k the only reg that could disallow these puzzles?

I thinks its a grey line... some would argue that you could use them and others would say that you couldn't..

(sorry for double post)

Ymir

Well there's nothing in the regulations to say you can't use them. Unless your delegate doesn't know the new regulations, you should be able to use them.

That is very possible as the regs are new and there have been only a few comps in the year.

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
That is very possible as the regs are new and there have been only a few comps in the year.
But those cubes would've been allowed last year anyway. There was discussion on here that the two colour FangShis weren't going to be allowed, and some people may have read that and not the later decision to not include that regulation. However, it is very unlikely that a delegate wouldn't have known about this.

Also, when/where will we be able to buy these cubes?