• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fun Cubing at Borobudur Temple

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a few hours ago... Maria, Ton, Rama, and Lars went back to Jakarta, and they will go back to Netherlands the day after tomorrow. Arnaud had to go back to his country earlier, so he isn't in this video.

I'm very sad. :(

All of Indonesian cubers are deeply honored to have such a wonderful persons visiting us. Not to mention, made Indonesian Open 2009 possible for us. We all want to thank you, as a cuber, and as a family.

Thank you so much.

Dimeg

didn't you got dizzy while walking around?
Nice vid, first I need to practise my algorithms, still messing with R perm. but maybe I’ll try BLD in a few weeks!

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
didn't you got dizzy while walking around?
Nice vid, first I need to practise my algorithms, still messing with R perm. but maybe I’ll try BLD in a few weeks!

Yes, it's dizzy. :)

But it's good to practice BLD in many conditions, from the most conducive one to the most unconducive one. If I'm not mistaken, Mats Bergsten even does BLD every morning while jogging :D

I usually do Multi BLD with 10 cubes at a shopping mall foodcourt. It makes me get used to noises and distractions while doing BLD, especially Multi.

Good luck on your BLD! :)

Last edited:

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I remember now! How can I forgot this?
Tim Habermaas did a BLD solve while riding bicycle!!
His video is on my channel's Favorites videos.

So my BLD solve in this video was nothing compare to his.

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry, what bells? :confused:

EDIT:
Did you mean:

1. The bell-ish sound on the background music? It's called Gamelan, traditional music of Central Java.

2. The bell-shaped rock? It's called Stupa, which inside of them are statues. 92 to be precise.

borobud.jpg

Last edited: