• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Fully Functional 3x4x5 Parity Help?

YouTube
NuclearCuber
Hello everybody...I have had the TomZ plus mf8 for quite a while now...and have just learnt how to solve it...almost...I can solve every part easily except for the parity...can someone please help me with the parity...I know all the algs, I just don't know how to use them correctly (for the parity). Thanks :p

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
qqwref2
How about taking a picture of the specific case you're having trouble with? That way we wouldn't have to watch the video and try to figure out where you were having trouble. (Also, any algorithm we give could be useful to people viewing the topic in the future.)

YouTube
NuclearCuber
I will submit a pic tomorrow my 3x4x5 is disassembled right now (UGGH!!) the alg is Parity algorithms for the even layer: 2Uu 2R 2F 2Uu 2U 2F 2R 2Uu
Parity algorithm for the odd layer: 2Uu 2R 2F 2Uu 2F 2R 2Uu 2F

YouTube
NuclearCuber
I don't really understand what you mean...I haven't been cubing long, could you explain this in different terms.
Thanks!
No. We do everything.

The case you've presented isn't even a parity. It's just a 3 cycle that can be solved with a commutator. It's the edges analogue of the Per Special.

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
snkenjoi
I'm trying to work out an alg I can just give you to do on it, but it's shapeshifting so I'm having trouble working out how to create stuff without having one of those things in my hands :p

YouTube
NuclearCuber
Thanks SO MUCH for trying to help me...It really means a TON to me! Thanks for trying to think of an alg to help me...I read some other things about it saying to solve the middle 2 layers fully...then reduce to a 3x3x4 and stuff like that!