• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Full OLS/OLL-LS (help)

Alex B71

Could someone tell me how many possible Last Slot OLL cases their are if we also allow the corner and edge to be anywhere on the cube and in any orientation.

And also, has anyone ever attempted to generate that many algs and learn them? Statistics are not a strong point of mine so i would appreciate any help.

And whilst i'm here i may aswell ask if anyone has any better, more ergonomic ZBLS algs than the ones currently available?

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
channel/UC2hANLP6OCBu1B1PB_a7BJQ
Could someone tell me how many possible Last Slot OLL cases their are if we also allow the corner and edge to be anywhere on the cube and in any orientation.

And also, has anyone ever attempted to generate that many algs and learn them? Statistics are not a strong point of mine so i would appreciate any help.

And whilst i'm here i may aswell ask if anyone has any better, more ergonomic ZBLS algs than the ones currently available?
Full OLS is somewhere around 9000 algorithms. ZBLS is much more practical coupled with ZBLL, and I have in fact recently created (probably) the best ZBLS doc to date. This is much more a testament to how outdated the old algorithms were than it is to my ability to alg :p .You can find it here

Alex B71

Full OLS is somewhere around 9000 algorithms. ZBLS is much more practical coupled with ZBLL, and I have in fact recently created (probably) the best ZBLS doc to date. This is much more a testament to how outdated the old algorithms were than it is to my ability to alg :p .You can find it here
YOU BEAST! These are much better!!

EDIT// Also, for section 37, 2nd case their is this alg that is also very fast (U2) (r U r') U2 (M' U M) F' U' F

Last edited: