• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FTO 1L3T Progression

rubiksman0

WCA
2022LEWI02
Progression Update: I've now finished learning set 3.
Overall, this set was rather easy. A lot of the cases are sledges/hedges, or a combination of a sledge/hedge and an easy alg. There were a couple commutators, and the leftover cases were pretty simple.
I'm now moving on to set 4a.

rubiksman0

WCA
2022LEWI02
Finished learning the even cases for set 4a.
Not too difficult of a set. I just worry that once I start learning the odd cases, as well as set 4b, my recognition and recall will be worse.
All the algs were simple enough, though, and I think the odd cases should be easier, so I plan to learn those within the next couple days.

rubiksman0

WCA
2022LEWI02
I wonder if it my be better to learn the even cases of both 4a and 4b first, then learn the odd cases from both sets second.
A lot of cases from 4b are essentially mirrors of the 4a cases. I think it could be better to learn even cases then odd cases, as opposed to 4a then 4b.
I'm going to stick to 4a then 4b, but it's just a thought.