• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: labs puzzles, NIB puzzles, 356i, Valk2, more

chron0s

pics available. Buyer pays actual shipping. Discounts for mulitiple cubes, freebies too. If you don't want the boxes you can save on shipping, I can include the accessories - in some cases these boxes are big.

Labs:

Labs Wuque 4x4 black fullbright, barely used - $20
Labs Xinghen black half bright, barely used - $10
Labs Volt MS Halfbright black and yellow - $14
Labs Volt Pro Shop Fullbright black and yellow - $10
Labs Yuxin Little Magic 3x3 M Stickerless - Black face instead of white $12
Pro Shop Xinghen black fullbright, self magnetized, light magnets, very buttery $7
Pro Shop YJ Yulong v2 M 3x3 stickerless - I love this cube! $10

NIB:

MF3RS3 Stickerless - NIB $5
Qiyi Jelly Skewb - $3
Moyu GTS3 WR Stickerless - non-magnetic, good if you want to self magnetize with stronger than stock - $22
Valk3 3x3 Stickerless - $10
Yuxin 6x6 stickerless - $6
Guoguan Xinghen - $4
Qiyi Wushuang Black 5x5 - $10
Qiyi Volt Sq-1 Black - $6
Chuwen Black 2x2 - $5
Senhuan Zhanshen Black 3x3 NIB - $4
Senhuan Zhanshen S Black 3x3 NIB - $4
Valk 3 Black - NIB, I have two $8
Guo Guan 3x3 Black - NIB $5
Yuxin 6x6 stickerless - $5
m3 black - NIB $5
YuXiao Pro Black NIB $5
Meilong 3x3 stickerless $3
Meilong 2x3 stickerless $3

like new open box:

Mini valk3 black - in box, all accessories, no plastic wrap $10
GiiKER v1 - in box, complete $20
GAN 460M stickerless - in box, barely used, all accessories $25
GTS2 black - in box, out of plastic wrap - $12
Qiyi Wuque 4x4 - black, with cubicle fullbrights applied and lubed - $8
Black Aosu 60mm with cubicle fullbrights, NIB - $10
Qiyi Wuxia 2x2 black - in box, unwrapped - $7
Moyu Aofu GTS 7x7 M stickerless- open box, like new $30
GAN 356i stickerless - includes box, charger, I think all accessories except usb cord $50
GTS3 WRM stickerless - everything included just out of plastic, was gonna set it up but never did $28
Yuxin Huanglong M 5x5 stickerless - in box with accessories, lubed with Max Fleet, Max Command, and DNM-37 $14

Custom (magnetic, stickers, etc):

MF3RS3M MAX Stickerless - NIB with all accessories, I set this up with max lubes, tensioned, barely used! $10
Little Magic Black 3x3 - restickered with cubicle qiyi shades - $4
Valk 3 - Black, In box with accessories, restickered with cubicle fullbrights $6
Yuxin Kirin 3x3 - stickerless, lubed $3
Weichuang GTS Black 5x5 - Cubicle Fullbrights, unlubed $10
Aosu GTS M v1 4x4 black - no box or accessories, lubed and broken in $10
GAN 249 v2 Black - Angstrom, with box and accessories $10
Little Magic M Stickerless 4x4x4 - mystic, command, silk, great magnetic 4x4x4 $8
Little Magic M Stickerless 5x5x5 - mystic, command, fast magnetic 5x5x5 $10

No box:

Dayan Zhanchi 2017 black - no box - I *think* this is the 2017 Zhanchi, a newer Dayan for sure $4

Sold:

Yuxin 5x5 black - $7
Yuxin 4x4 - with cubicle fullbrights applied and lubed - $8
Yuexiao pro black, cubicle strong magnets, in box, angstrom lube, some chips to a few stickers but nice shape $10
Weipo black halfbright $4 was a forumers main, nice 2x2
Qiyi Mini Thunderclap 4x4 black - $6
Galaxy Megaminx V2 - stickerless, swapped out off-white for black, includes accessories and box - $10
Qiyi Wuji Stickerless 7x7 - $10
Hays 7 M 7x7 stickerless - stock, in box with accessories $30 - PENDING
Valk2 Stickerless - black on the core, gravitas on internals, dignitas on the pieces, just add DNM, stickerless, with box and accessories $20
Stickerless Huanglong M 3x3 - magnetized with 4x2 N35, strong and crisp feel! angstrom lube, comes with box and accessories $12
MF3RS2 Black - Boron Treated $10
MF3RS2 Black - Dayan OP treated $10
GAN Megaminx stickerless - open box, all accessories, $40
GTS v1 Teal! Rare color now - $12
Cubing Classroom 50mm 3x3 black - $3
YAN3 Black - with cubicle fullbrights applied and lubed - $5
Labs Weipo M black qiyi shades, barely used - $18
MGC black 2x2 M - $4
Another weipo fullbright $4
Dayan Black 2x2 M - lite magnets, $8
Galaxy v2 megaminx M stickerless - lubed with angstrom lubes, black instead of offwhite, comes with box but no accessories - $10
Valk3 M Black - NIB - ordered wrong color from the cubicle $15
Volt MS fullbright black and yellow, stronger magnets in the slice compared to the cubicle version, nice SQ-1 $9
SCS Cosmic MF3RS2M stickerless - just a handful of solves on it, needs breakin $22
GAN356 Air - in box, barely used, all accessories $10
GAN 249 v1 - stickerless, in box, barely used, all accessories $5
GAN Air UM Angstrom setup yellow springs with lubicle black - $18 no accessories
GTSv1M black white internals, magnetic with strong magnets, got from tckewbs, nice setup! $10

Last edited:

chron0s

Sold some cubes! I found all the accessories for the UM and MGCv1 - no box for the UM but I found the box for the MGC.

chron0s

lowered prices on everything - I also throw in extras with purchase of 2 or more cubes :)

chron0s

bump - everything listed still available, prices lowered and I give discounts on multiple cubes.

chron0s

Tyler covered it, depends on where you are _effect but typically in the US its $4-6. If the shipping is higher than that, it means you're buying more puzzles so I usually just cover the cost of shipping at that point as a discount.

chron0s

another bump - added some real rarities (Dayan OP 2x2, chris tran gamma gts2), latest moyu 7x7, some open box gan puzzles that I never used, and much more.

Prices dropped, freebies with multiple purchases, I have my lubes here now finally so if you want a few drops of any of the cubicle lubes just let me know.

chron0s

Jim UK shipping is expensive from the US, and slow right now. I'd have to give you an exact rate based on what you're getting, and would of course give a discount, but expect it to run $15 USD give or take.