• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: Cubicle puzzles, HAYS7, GAN puzzles, Valk 3M, and some other nice custom puzzles

chron0s

Labs Wuque 4x4 black fullbright, barely used - $24
Labs Weipo M black qiyi shades, barely used - $18
Labs Xinghen black half bright, barely used - $12
Labs Volt MS Halfbright black and yellow - $15
Labs Volt Pro Shop Fullbright black and yellow - $10
Labs Little Magic M stickerless, black instead of white - $10
Pro Shop Yulong V2 M stickerless - awesome cube $10
Hays 7 M 7x7 stickerless - stock, in box with accessories $30
GAN 460M stickerless - in box, barely used, all accessories $28

MF3RS3 Stickerless - NIB $6
Valk3 M Black - NIB - ordered wrong color from the cubicle $15
Mini valk3 black - in box, all accessories, no plastic wrap $10
GiiKER v1 - in box, complete $20

Custom:

Yuexiao pro black, cubicle strong magnets, in box, angstrom lube, some chips to a few stickers but nice shape $10
Stickerless Huanglong M 3x3 - magnetized with 4x2 N35, strong and crisp feel! angstrom lube, comes with box and accessories $12
Weipo black fullbright $4 was a forumers main, nice 2x2
MGC v1 black angstrom setup, in box with all accessories - needs a drop or two of DNM-37 when you get it $7

Sold:

Volt MS fullbright black and yellow, stronger magnets in the slice compared to the cubicle version, nice SQ-1 $9
SCS Cosmic MF3RS2M stickerless - just a handful of solves on it, needs breakin $22
GAN356 Air - in box, barely used, all accessories $10
GAN 249 v1 - stickerless, in box, barely used, all accessories $5
GAN Air UM Angstrom setup yellow springs with lubicle black - $18 no accessories
GTSv1M black white internals, magnetic with strong magnets, got from tckewbs, nice setup! $10

pics available. Buyer pays actual shipping, I can fit 6 cubes in a $6 flat rate priority envelope in the US. Discounts for mulitiple cubes, freebies too

Last edited:

chron0s

Sold some cubes! I found all the accessories for the UM and MGCv1 - no box for the UM but I found the box for the MGC.

chron0s

lowered prices on everything - I also throw in extras with purchase of 2 or more cubes :)