• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FS: Angstrom-lubed cubes (Pro Shop Xinghen, Galaxy v2 megaminx, 249v2, MF3RS2M, more)

Thread starter #1
Black GANS Air UM - lubicle black on yellow springs, angstrom gravitas on the tracks and dignitas on the pieces. Broken in, then a single drop of lubicle silk on the core and pieces, and a drop of DNM-37. 3 drops of lubicle 1. I backed the yellow springs off 45 degrees all around and it feels AWESOME. All accessories (case, springs, card etc) plus cubicle stand, a cube case, GANS bag (I don't think this was originally included). There may be a sticker with a chip or two but its otherwise like new. $30 shipped

Black GANS Air - same exact setup as above, no magnets, all the accessories $20 shipped in box with all accessories and cubicle stand

Black MF3RS2M - 5x1 N48, lubed as above, with cubicle qiyi shades, soft feel and amazing control on this cube. $20 includes a plastic case.

XMAN Galaxy Sculpted Megaminx v2 - This is just gravitas, dignitas, lubicle 1, 2 drops of silk. No DNM-37 since this is already (to me anyway) a plenty fast megaminx. $17 Just selling because I want to get a magnetic one, like new, cheaper than new, with setup!

Cubicle Xinghen Pro Shop M! I took a black proshop Xinghen with fullbrights on and magnetized it. This comes well setup, but to make it even better I applied dignitas to the pieces and two drops of lubicle-1. Magnets were 3x1 N35, which were a little too weak so I added some tiny ones (forget the strength) and now its PERFECT. If you like the Xinghen Labs version but want something a little quicker and with softer magnets, get this one. $20

Discounts if you want multiple. If you want the other gans springs lubed with black I can do that for $2 extra (for all of em). I have a separate FS page with other cubes, discounts if you want stuff from there and free cubes that you are welcome to with either of these.

LOVE these lubes. I've done them on a ton of cubes, 3x3 and 2x2 and on 2 UMs as well as an SM, I think I have the hang of it and these are nice setups for sure. If you have any requests please send em along.

Sold - Cubicle Labs Little Magic M stickerless - this cube is awesome, but got even better with 2 drops of silk and a generous helping of dignitas $18 shipped

Last edited:
Thread starter #3
bump, I added an MF3RS2 and xman galaxy v2 sculpted that I set up.

Last edited:
Thread starter #4
Bump - I added a labs little magic, love this cube but I want to get another one with black instead of white side (wasn't an option when I got this). Buy from me and save! Dignitas made this cube even better.

Thread starter #5
Bump - I added a Cubicle Pro Shop Xinghen that I magnetized and lubed with dignitas and lubicle-1, same price as the pro shop version but magnetic and with lubes that make it even better.

Thread starter #7
Heh! Good question :) In general I just have too many cubes, and love setting them up. But I'll go item by item:

Black GANS Air UM - I have two UMs! The second one was a max park edition, but I did the same lube job on it so now its set up angstrom style. Neither has many solves. Personally I like the feel of the GTSM2 among all the current flagships and don't really solve on GANS cubes too much, though I like them for sure.

Black GANS Air - I got this a while ago and left it at work so it never had any solves on it. Someone asked me for a non magnetic air a while ago so I listed it up but they never ended up buying it.

GANS 249 v2 2x2 stickerless - I have both the stickerless and black version and prefer the black version though neither are main material for me. Maybe I should just keep this for collection purposes.

Black MF3RS2M - I set up two the same way, I prefer the lighter feel of N38 4x1.5 in this cube - I think thats my goto magnet. This is a cool cube with a soft feeling though I think I like the MF3RS better honestly.

XMAN Galaxy Sculpted Megaminx v2 - selling this because I got the magnetic version :( I actually prefer the feeling of the regular megaminx and I'm so slow at megaminx so its not like the magnets make a difference, but between the two I guess I'm keeping the M version.

Cubicle Xinghen Pro Shop M - I have like 5 magnetic xinghens including a lab version, a bunch I magnetized myself. Way more than I need :) I figured this one is the most interesting to someone else.

Cubicle Labs Little Magic M stickerless - I ordered another one already with a black side (stickerless). I've also magnetized and setup 2 Huanglongs with angstrom lubes, thats my main and I've never used a cube that I like more than the Huanglong. My preferred magnet in the Huanglong is N38 4x1.5 though I like N35 4x2 in the little magic.

That's the explanation in a nutshell. I'm trying to keep my puzzle collection from getting too out of control.

Last edited:
Thread starter #8
To that end, trades are welcome! Old cubicle pro shop / labs puzzles, magnetic big cubes are definitely appealing to me. Anyone got an Aolong v1?

Last edited:
Thread starter #9
And I should add - I'm not a setup master or anything. But I've tried the angstrom in a lot of cubes and keep setting up more in my collection using these lubes. I finished a whole tube of lubicle black. Check out the new Air SM setup video from the cubicle, I'm impressed with how much lube they put in there, more than I use for sure.