• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Friday night..

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
So it's Friday evening... Most people are out and about getting wasted and having their idea of fun. Some of us are still sitting in front of a computer screen and posting on forums though...

But we should be out and having fun right?

What's your "excuse"?

So to be fair, I'll start; My excuse is that I can't go anywhere because I have my son over in the weekends. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else at the moment anyway to be perfectly honest ;)...But hey, I'm old, have already done the majority of what there is to do and see in terms of "kicks". Most people here have only just started experiencing the urge to get out and about though...

Last edited:

ben1996123

Banned
WCA
2009WHIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I can't be bothered/It's boring/I'm watching Minecraft the Movie 10 (its 10 hours long).

Well I just finished watching Minecraft the Movie 10, all the way through. It was fun. 2 hours yesterday, 8 hours today.

Last edited:

chrissyD

WCA
2009DICK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
my ex made sure everyone i know hate me so i can't really go anywhere with anyone -___-

i would quit cubing to just punch her in the face would be totally worth it

meh who needs friends anyway >.>

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
my ex made sure everyone i know hate me so i can't really go anywhere with anyone -___-

i would quit cubing to just punch her in the face would be totally worth it

meh who needs friends anyway >.>

If that type of influence on them was so easy for her to attain, then chances are, they weren't real friends of yours to start with...

Still sucks. Have been through that.

Godmil

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My partner and I just watched Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Each holding a wrestless sleeping kid. Quite a good evening as far as I'm concerned. :)

Last edited:

Mudkip

Fried egg, fried egg, gotta get down on frieeed egg..
I just relax and appreciate the day off of homework. (I do weekend work on saturday or sunday)

O

Owen

Night is for sleeping, and if you're doing anything but sleeping, you're bad.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gotta get down.

Anyway I work til 9 P.M., and will go to bed almost as soon as I get home because I have to wake up at 6:40 to get prepared to run a 5k race at 8, and then I work 10-2. So I will not be going out tonight.

Friday I usually stay in. Saturday is my party night, and Sunday is my relax night.