• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Free SpeedCubeShop discount codes

Hazel

Premium Member
WCA
2015MANN01
Back in 2019 or so, I bought some of the SCS Easter Eggs, and a couple of the eggs gave me discount codes. I realized I still have three lying around and I don't intend on using them, so I'll put them here for anyone to use. It's first-come-first -serve, and please let me know if you've used one so I can update this thread.
I'll post one now. Later I'll post the second, and even later I'll post the third.

First code (15% off): egg15-7ra2ew USED
Second code (10% off): g95399-pku4kw USED
Third code (5% off): 6yxh7d-a5ja2e

Last edited:

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Back in 2019 or so, I bought some of the SCS Easter Eggs, and a couple of the eggs gave me discount codes. I realized I still have three lying around and I don't intend on using them, so I'll put them here for anyone to use. It's first-come-first -serve, and please let me know if you've used one so I can update this thread.
I'll post one now. Later I'll post the second, and even later I'll post the third.

First code (15% off): egg15-7ra2ew
~that feeling when you find old stuff that could be valuable in your house~
speedcubeshop shipping is torturous in the UK, so won’t personally use it

RadicalRick

egg15-7ra2ew << I use this code and made a purchase. Thank You.
They will also be sending me a brand new Tesla Model Y, Surfboard, $10,000 cash for being customer #10,000, and 1,000 Moyu cubes, etc... 😁 this is where I woke up from dreaming.

Last edited:

RadicalRick

egg15-7ra2ew I use this code and made a purchase. Thank You.
~visible confusion~
Did you actually use the code?

probably being an idiot
Yes, I did use the code to purchase a new cube.purchase new cube receipt.png

Last edited:

RadicalRick

Posting this so everyone knows the first one used already.purchase new cube receipt.png