• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

FORCE cubes: orange and yellow magnetic 7x7s (Aofu GTS M), magnetic megaminxes (Galaxy V2 M), + misc stuff

YouTube
https://www.youtube.
Thread starter #1
I've been making some force cubes, and I'm selling the other colors that I don't need.

Paypal hugely preferred. Airmail shipping with tracking number is $8 for < 250 g (usually one puzzle), and $12 for 250-500 g (two puzzles). It takes ~2-2.5 weeks around the world, but it depends on your postal service too, of course.

I'm not very active on this forum, but I'm a long-time member of /r/cubers on reddit and of TwistyPuzzles forum. If you want, you can contact me there instead. Here are some public "testimonials" / endorsements from earlier buyers: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight

---------------

FORCE MAGNETIC 7x7: MOYU AOFU GTS M. It also comes with a bag of extra pieces of the same color, a "7th side". It will fit into a $12 parcel, but not $8.

Colors left available: orange for $65 and yellow for $55. They were all $65, but I realize that yellow is less popular.

For reference: my orange 8x8 with stickers, my yellow 9x9 with stickers. Recognition is surprisingly great on both. Orange is identical between 7x7 and 8x8. Yellow is a bit more saturated on the 7x7.

---------------

CHEAP MISC STUFF (same photo above): Moyu Axis Cube stickerless x2 (never used, failed force project b/c of how pieces are made), for $3. And one blue FORCE REDI BARREL, for $6. It's more of a novelty fidgety thing, but if you really need stickers, I can point you to a custom sticker maker who made a template from my scans.

Any one of these small things can fit into the same parcel as the 7x7 with no extra $ in shipping (it will still be under 500 g).

---------------

FORCE GALAXY V2 M, concave. Here's a dedicated post in /r/cubers about them. Mind you, these come with four extra sides worth of spare parts (a lifetime supply!), because of a specific kink in how edge pieces are made. It's unavoidable with this specific megaminx. Here's a video with a detailed explanation.

Older photos of all colors together: Image 1, Image 2

Price: $35. Used to be 40 (this is the MSRP price of the regular one ($30) + extra sides), but I've discounted these last ones.

Colors available: light blue, pink, yellow, cream / pale light yellow (looks kinda like primary when stickered), and white for $30 (factory magnetic white doesn't exist).

Weight: ~248 g (fits into one $8 parcel if you let me remove one or two items of decorative crap from the box).

Also, one REGULAR stickerless Galaxy V2 M, concave for $16, which is slightly below wholesale price. Best offer you'll get on this, even with shipping. Unused, scrambled/solved exactly once for a photo for a local Craigslist. This is a leftover from the force project (TLDR - you can't predict in advance how many exactly you need because of how Galaxy V2 edges are constructed, see video above).

----------------

FORCE YJ Yusu R 4x4 - a budget 4x4. Only green color left. $6. 150 g. I also have one set of stickers from SCS, if you want ($2).

Last edited:
YouTube
Thread starter #2
The 4x4x5 cuboid and the sculpted regular megaminxes are sold. One *concave* regular mega remaining (for $16 + shipping, see above), as well as the force ones.

If you want any of the above things before Christmas, either for yourself or as a gift to someone, there is still time, btw. Shipping to US takes about 2-2.5 weeks, in past experience.

YouTube
Thread starter #5

The 7x7 (this is Aofu GTS M) is still unstickered, because:

* I'm waiting for a local store to have it in stock any day now, so that I can hopefully swap a couple corner stalks with them and have the 7x7s be *fully* consistent in color inside
* SCS doesn't have stickers for it yet :/ But hopefully that changes soon.

And regarding megaminxes, I made round 2 a while back and I still have these leftover colors that I'm selling in the forum's marketplace area. Anyone wants that pink? ;)

YouTube
Thread starter #7
Whoops - I didn't realize that the moderator moved the post here (I originally posted this as a "May the force be with you" standalone pic).

I haven't updated that first post in a while; I'll get on fixing it now.

Regarding the 4x4 (Yusu R), I only have the green one left (candy green), and extra stickers if you need 'em.

YouTube
Thread starter #9
What happened to the MF8? I’m interested.
Oh, yeah, I edited the body of the post but forgot to edit the title, sorry. I'll fix it now for real.

That remaining MF8 was sold since then. :/

However, I have an unclaimed orange Aofu GTS M 7x7 (with spare orange parts on the side) for $65 + shipping. Freshly made, just finalized them a few days ago. The orange plastic is the same as on the orange 8x8 seen above. It's not too screaming and my recognition doesn't suffer (black stickers on the orange side).

Further plans:

* Aochuang GTS M 5x5 - very soon, ETA mid-June or so (green will be mine, the others are available)

* Probably Aosu GTS2 M and Aoshi GTS M at some point in the future

* Maybe I'll tackle the upcoming Meilong 12x12, but for that, I'll need to have buyers for other colors lined up in advance, have them have serious intentions (maybe ~30% upfront as proof, in exchange for detailed updates w/ photos), *and* I'll need to make the 5x5s before that, to have an extra data point to extrapolate how many hours the 12x12 will take.

Making 9x9s is likely child's play compared to 12x12s, so I need to be smart about it.

Last edited:
YouTube
Thread starter #12
I cleaned up the first post with better, concise formatting and a new picture (as well as double checking what I have left).

Summary: selling orange and yellow force magnetic 7x7s from this set:

Also a couple Moyu Axis cubes, never used (from a failed force project idea), and a blue force Redi Barrel. All of these in one photo:

The offer on the megaminxes still stands.