• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Force cubes: a few Galaxy V2 Ms, orange Aofu GTS M, a budget 4x4, one regular Galaxy V2M for very cheap

YouTube
https://www.youtube.
Thread starter #1
In the last few months, I got into "forcing" because I wanted some cubes in unorthodox color of plastic. I don't have any need for the remaining colors, though, so I'm selling them.

Paypal hugely preferred. Shipping to almost any corner of the world is $8 for < 250 g (one puzzle), and $12 for 250-500 g (two puzzles). Tracking number provided, of course. From experience, intl shipping from me takes about two weeks, but of course it depends on your postal service as well.

Now, of course I understand that people are suspicious of new members, but I'm a long-time member of /r/cubers on reddit and of TwistyPuzzles forum. If you want, you can contact me there instead. In particular, here are a few posts by other people who received puzzles from me in the past: one, two, three

---------------

FORCE GALAXY V2 M (concave). Here's a dedicated post in /r/cubers about them. Mind you, these come with four extra sides worth of spare parts (a lifetime supply!), because of a specific kink in how edge pieces are made. It's outright unavoidable with this specific megaminx. Here's a video with a detailed explanation.

Image 1, Image 2

Price: $35. Used to be 40 (MSRP price of the regular one ($30) + extra sides), but I've discounted these last ones.

Colors available: light blue, pink, yellow, cream / pale light yellow (looks kinda like primary when stickered), and white for $30 (factory magnetic white doesn't exist).

Photo of the remaining colors:
Weight: ~248 g (fits into one $8 parcel if you let me remove one or two items of decorative crap from the box).

---------------

REGULAR Galaxy V2 M, SCULPTED (!) (and one concave) for $16, which is slightly below wholesale price. Best offer you'll get on this, even with shipping. Untouched in any way. No trick here: when I made a bulk order of Galaxies, the shop ran out of concave ones and we negotiated for these sculpted ones (not my brightest decision in hindsight). I have zero use for these, so I really need to get rid of them. I'm actually losing (a little bit of) money on this, but I want to undercut stores. The concave one is unused from an earlier set.

Price: $16. Weight: ~ 220 g

Edit: only one concave left.

----------------

FORCE YJ Yusu R 4x4 - a budget 4x4, candy colors. It's not a Wuque, of course, but still pretty decent, imo. Weight: ~150 g. White and blue are mine, the others are for sale.

Edit: only the green one left

Price: $6. I also have one set of "half-bright + black" stickers from "Z" that I can throw in for $2.

Last edited:
YouTube
Thread starter #2
The 4x4x5 cuboid and the sculpted regular megaminxes are sold. One *concave* regular mega remaining (for $16 + shipping, see above), as well as the force ones.

If you want any of the above things before Christmas, either for yourself or as a gift to someone, there is still time, btw. Shipping to US takes about 2-2.5 weeks, in past experience.

YouTube
Thread starter #5

The 7x7 (this is Aofu GTS M) is still unstickered, because:

* I'm waiting for a local store to have it in stock any day now, so that I can hopefully swap a couple corner stalks with them and have the 7x7s be *fully* consistent in color inside
* SCS doesn't have stickers for it yet :/ But hopefully that changes soon.

And regarding megaminxes, I made round 2 a while back and I still have these leftover colors that I'm selling in the forum's marketplace area. Anyone wants that pink? ;)

YouTube
Thread starter #7
Whoops - I didn't realize that the moderator moved the post here (I originally posted this as a "May the force be with you" standalone pic).

I haven't updated that first post in a while; I'll get on fixing it now.

Regarding the 4x4 (Yusu R), I only have the green one left (candy green), and extra stickers if you need 'em.

YouTube
Thread starter #9
What happened to the MF8? I’m interested.
Oh, yeah, I edited the body of the post but forgot to edit the title, sorry. I'll fix it now for real.

That remaining MF8 was sold since then. :/

However, I have an unclaimed orange Aofu GTS M 7x7 (with spare orange parts on the side) for $65 + shipping. Freshly made, just finalized them a few days ago. The orange plastic is the same as on the orange 8x8 seen above. It's not too screaming and my recognition doesn't suffer (black stickers on the orange side).

Further plans:

* Aochuang GTS M 5x5 - very soon, ETA mid-June or so (green will be mine, the others are available)

* Probably Aosu GTS2 M and Aoshi GTS M at some point in the future

* Maybe I'll tackle the upcoming Meilong 12x12, but for that, I'll need to have buyers for other colors lined up in advance, have them have serious intentions (maybe ~30% upfront as proof, in exchange for detailed updates w/ photos), *and* I'll need to make the 5x5s before that, to have an extra data point to extrapolate how many hours the 12x12 will take.

Making 9x9s is likely child's play compared to 12x12s, so I need to be smart about it.

Last edited: