• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For trade: New black type "c" w/Rubik's DIY centers at newarkl winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
jado1234567
For trade: New black type "c" w/Rubik's DIY centers at newark winter

I already assembled it, but never put stickers on it. Two of the center caps don't stay on, so you will either have to use blu-tac on it or do the paper thing. Note: comes with one full set of cubefans stickers (you need to apply them).

I really want to get a dianshang, but just about any good cube will do. (Used or new) Just post what you have to offer. Remember, this is only being sold at the newark winter competition, but I am putting this here as a heads-up.

I would also be willing to trade for a new/slightly used ES 5x5 plus I will give you 15-20$ (depending on condition of cube).

Last edited:

aliengrey

I already assembled it, but never put stickers on it. Two of the center caps don't stay on, so you will either have to use blu-tac on it or do the paper thing. Note: comes with one full set of cubefans stickers (you need to apply them).

I really want to get a dianshang, but just about any good cube will do. (Used or new) Just post what you have to offer. Remember, this is only being sold at the newark winter competition, but I am putting this here as a heads-up.

I would also be willing to trade for a new/slightly used ES 5x5 plus I will give you 15-20$ (depending on condition of cube).
You know that you can get an Eastsheen 5x5 with free shipping for $15 right? Why would you pay someone the cost of the cube plus the type C as well?

jcuber

WCA
2009LEVI01
YouTube
jado1234567

You know that you can get an Eastsheen 5x5 with free shipping for $15 right? Why would you pay someone the cost of the cube plus the type C as well?
I'm not allowed to buy online, and I REALLY want the ES 5x5.

Status
Not open for further replies.