• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

For Sale - Black GuHong v2 w/ Cubesmith Stickers [US Only]

mtravilla

I recently made a post stating that I was going to trade a Black GuHong v2 with Cubesmith stickers for a black flat V-Cube 3. Unfortunately, there were no offers. Here is the thread I posted:
http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...ck-GuHong-v2-for-Good-Condition-Flat-V-Cube-3

Lucky for you guys, I have decided to sell my Black GuHong v2 with a pack of Cubesmith standard stickers. Please make offers before 5 PM EST on July 6th. I cannot ship it after that specific time because I will be away for vacation. The cube plus the stickers will be $13.00 USD. The shipping is free, there is no need to pay extra for shipping. I will only accept PayPal for any offers. If you want to trade a black V-Cube 3 for my GuHong v2 and stickers, you still can. I will not be taking any trades other than what I mentioned here. Please feel free to contact me on PM or my email at [email protected]. All offers are on a first come first serve basis. Pictures of the cube are on the link I posted above. Enjoy!